Tribute to Pastor Paul Erakhifu - Hon Ayodele Rufus Aduloju
Pastor Paul,
I don’t know how to say this without my voice catching, but thank you. Thank you for being more than my media director. You’ve been a father in the work, a steady hand behind the scenes, and proof that ministry isn’t only on the pulpit—it’s in every detail done for God’s glory.
You’ve carried the weight of making sure the message reaches people, often staying late, fixing what broke, training us when we didn’t know, and never once complaining. I’ve seen you choose excellence when no one would notice, and humility when everyone would. That’s rare. That’s Christ-like.
Beyond the cameras and soundboards, you’ve carried _us_. You notice when someone’s quiet. You pray before you instruct. You correct with love, not pride. You’ve turned a team into a family, and made young people believe their gifts matter in God’s house.
Pastor Paul, your sacrifice is written in the lives that have heard, seen, and encountered God because you refused to do half-hearted work. Heaven sees it. We see it. And I see it.
Today I want you to feel the weight of how loved and appreciated you are. Not for the title, but for the man. For patience. For the servant's heart.
May the Lord strengthen you, restore every hour you’ve given, and let you reap the joy of every seed you’ve sown. I’m proud to serve under you. I’m better because of you.
Happy to call you my Pastor. Honored to call you my Director.
We love you, sir.
We miss you, sir
Rest in peace pastor๐️๐️๐️


Comments
Post a Comment